View Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) Natural-line Rhinoplasty Before & After

View Plastic Surgery



Soo Hyun's surgery diary
Natural-line Rhinoplasty










Before
I had bulbous and droopy tip of nose and hump nose. This shape of nose made me look ugly overall. Especially, the tip wasn’t pretty. I really wanted to have overall feminie nose tip. That’s why I decided to have rhinoplasty for feminie nose.





1~2 Months Later
I don’t know whether or not it is physical constitution, I didn’t have too much swelling. I just had a little bit swelling on my face. More than these, I had a bit discomfort until stitching out. It is amazing my nose becomes pretty. Even this nose job, people around me says I look completely different. I didn’t have the swelling as 1 month later. After 2 months, my tip of nose and line becomes more high and clear.




4 Months Later
This is 4 months later~! I feel it is my nose originally. The line is feminie and the bulbous is gone. Instead of round tip, the tip is clear and high! I just love it! From any angles, I feel totally different.
It is not too much high and pointed. My doctor made a customized surgical plan for me.





6 Months Later
The scar under the nose is gone and I never have feeling of irritation. It is enough to touch my nose carelessly… At the first time, I felt my both nostril looks asymmetry. However, after swelling wend down, it looks same each other~






Before & After






Contact us :

Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177 
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174 
WeChat: viewps1177
Line: viewps1177d

Come visit us :

8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동 821-1 이즈타워)




View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /



Share on :
View Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) Natural-line Rhinoplasty Before & After
View Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) Natural-line Rhinoplasty Before & After
Reviewed by Silma2000
Published :
Rating : 4.5