View Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review)Two-jaw & Doll-line before & after "I smile broadly whenever I take a picture"

View Plastic Surgery


"I smile broadly whenever I take a picture"



Hyun Bin's surgery diary
Nano two-jaw surgery + Doll-line(V-line) + Front cheek implant + Revision eyelid surgery











Before
When I was young, my long chin was my complex. Long and wide face made me look older than my friends. In order to rid of my inferiority complex about my appearance, I had double eyelid surgery, but my eyes wasn’t big… There just were crease lines. That’s why I decided to have two-jaw surgery, facial bone contouring and non-incision with ptosis correction.





2 Months Later
The swelling is going down slowly. While the swelling for the first month was uneven on the chin, it is much better after 2 months. By the way, there are still swelling. According to my doctor, the swelling went down toward the chin, so after swelling of front chin goes down, it will be much better!





3 Months Later
The swelling is going down slowly. While the swelling for the first month was uneven on the chin, it is much better after 2 months. By the way, there are still swelling. According to my doctor, the swelling went down toward the chin, so after swelling of front chin goes down, it will be much better!





4 Months Later
The swelling around my cheek almost went down, so it looks more slimmer rather than 3 months later of surgery. Even though I eat well and my weight is still same, I think I get an effect from the surgery due to my slim facial line. I am not bother about my crease lines because it looks already clear > <





6 Months Later
Nobody knows whether I have two-jaw surgery or not. Actually, I worried about cheek implant because this is kind of implant. By the way, there is no feeling of irritation. More than these, I has more volume and it looks natural~! Although this is a quite big surgery, I am fine without any misadventure.^ ^



Before & After




Contact Us:

TEL (English Hotline): +82 10-7567-7174
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177   WhatsApp: +82 10-7567-7174   WeChat: viewps1177
Line :Viewps1177

Come Visit Us:
IS Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동821-1 이즈타워








View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /






Share on :
View Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review)Two-jaw & Doll-line before & after "I smile broadly whenever I take a picture"
View Plastic Surgery Korea -  (Real Review)Two-jaw & Doll-line before & after  "I smile broadly whenever I take a picture"
Reviewed by Silma2000
Published :
Rating : 4.5