View Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review)Doll line before & after "Heart shape face"

View Plastic Surgery


"Heart shape face!"




Young sun's surgery diary
Doll-line(V-line)+Zygoma reduction 





Before
Even though I did’t have uneven facial line, whenever some took photos for me, I looked different comparing with taking photos myself. It was so stressful to me!  Taking photos myself looked slim. However, I often covered my face with my hands whenever some took photos for me since my face looked different depending on the angles. I thought that it came from my angular mandible jaw and cheekbone. 


2 Months Later
The numbness is almost gone and I eat foods except hard and tough meet which I should open my mouth bigger. While the swelling goes down, V-line is shown.
Some friends says that my face look slime and others say that cheekbone is receded. Various reaction. > < The most satisfied thing is my cheekbone due to its swelling wend down quickly rather than other parts. Compare my pictures before and after surgery!
The cheekbone becomes small at a 45 degree angle. Even same angle with before surgery, it much better! I think the biggest change is cheekbone. It makes my facial line even and soft.
It is something like delicate change?


4 Months Later
It is already 4 months later! I can’t feel now that I had surgery. Whenever I count the day from the surgery day, I am shocked myself. Everything is fine such as numbness and eating. I don’t know well whether I have swelling still there or not. 




6 Months Later

It is not special to me what I had facial bone contouring~ Maybe it is because there is no big change after 3 and 4 months later including swelling. ^ ^ The sensory returns back quickly~ I think that my front chin line has a delicate change~ More than these, the cheekbone at a 45 degree angle and front chin is important.. Anyways, I should have had surgery all.. TT… Before surgery, I had wide face below the forehead so that my face looked wide totally, but after facial bone contouring, the forehead also looks better. 





7 Months Later
 It is not special to me what I had facial bone contouring~ Maybe it is because there is no big change after 3 and 4 months later including swelling. ^ ^ The sensory returns back quickly~ I think that my front chin line has a delicate change~ More than these, the cheekbone at a 45 degree angle and front chin is important.. Anyways, I should have had surgery all.. TT… Before surgery, I had wide face below the forehead so that my face looked wide totally, but after facial bone contouring, the forehead also looks better.




1 year later
Now, not only face swelling but also swelling of inside of mouth is almost gone. I don’t have any discomfort. Immediately after surgery, it was difficult to eat and pretend that I didn’t have surgery. My relatives says that I look lose weight.. HAHA. I just answered that I did diet hard.
Face ratio is located well due to advanced front chin. My previous cheekbone looked more bigger due to short front chin. I finally look smooth and soft~ I always had wanted to have smooth doll-line~~~




After





Contact Us:

TEL (English Hotline): +82 10-7567-7174

E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com

Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng

Facebook: www.facebook.com.viewclinic

Kakaotalk: Viewps1177   

WhatsApp: +82 10-7567-7174  

 WeChat: viewps1177Line :Viewps1177


Come Visit Us:

IS Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea     

KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동821-1 이즈타워












View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /










Share on :
View Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review)Doll line before & after "Heart shape face"
View Plastic Surgery Korea -  (Real Review)Doll line before & after  "Heart shape face"
Reviewed by Silma2000
Published :
Rating : 4.5