VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) Nano Two-jaw+Doll-line+Rhinoplasty Before&After (1)

VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea 




Nan Ha's Surgery Diary
Nano Two-jaw + Doll-line(V-line) + Zygoma Reduction + Endotine + Frontal Cheek Implant + Rhinoplasty








Before
Even though I didn’t have serious bimaxillary protrusion, the long face and bimaxillary protrusion made me looked angry that people misunderstood of me. I could not have confidence because of the looking sleepy eyes which half-closed eyes. That’s why I decided to have surgery. 



 1 Month Later
I have still swelling on my cheek, but the swelling around the eyes have been going down naturally. I have really a lot of swelling comparing to others so that my facial line is not obvious. By the way, I can sure that my face is becoming smaller than before. I have heard several times that my face is almost like my fist. I had feeling the implant on the forehead immediately even after surgery. In case of bruise, the right side lasted longer than below the eyes of left side. 



 2 Months Later
I use the mask pack steadily. My face is becoming natural and slimmer. I don’t have any discomfort anymore to chew some food and I can open my mouth as much as I can put the three fingers all inside the mouth. My pronunciation is becoming better~~ I have quick recovery without specific side effect.  





Look forward to reading next series~!





Contact us :

Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177 
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174 
WeChat: viewps1177
Line: viewps1177d

Come visit us :

8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동 821-1 이즈타워)






Share on :
VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) Nano Two-jaw+Doll-line+Rhinoplasty Before&After (1)
VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) Nano Two-jaw+Doll-line+Rhinoplasty Before&After (1)
Reviewed by Silma2000
Published :
Rating : 4.5