View Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) Doll-line+Rhinoplaty+Canthoplasty Before & After

View Plastic Surgery Korea 



Yu ri's Surgery Diary
Doll-line(V-line) + Zygoma Reduction + Frontal Cheek Implant + Fat Graft + Rhinoplasty 
+ Combi Non-incision + Lateral Canthoplasty + Lower Canthoplasty






Before
I had never heard that I look feminine due to angular face making bad appearance.
I wanted to look smooth and soft appearance like a baby face, so that I decided to have facial bone contouring, fat graft, oculoplasty and rhinoplasty. Although my mind changed countless times a day whether or not I will have surgery, my expectation was more bigger than worry to get my lifelong desire.




1~2 Weeks Later
I couldn’t breathe well due to cotton tufts inside my nose at 1 week later, and I felt nausea and dizzy. At the first time, I thought I should not have surgery, but..! I have changed after few days. I went to work after 1 week without any uncomfortable things. Even if there are bruise and swelling...  I have tried to avoid spicy food and practiced to chew soft food mainly. 



1 Month Later
 My eyes and nose have become natural at 1 month later while the swelling subsiding well. However, the problem is the swelling of facial bone contouring..! My cheek fat becomes puffy while the swelling is falling down. More than these, I feel a bit swelling around the area of stitches after I have a meal. The numbness returns back almost.



                                                         Look forward to reading next series~!


 2~3 Months Later


12 Months Later






Contact us :

Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177 
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174 
WeChat: viewps1177
Line: viewps1177d

Come visit us :

8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동 821-1 이즈타워)







Share on :
View Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) Doll-line+Rhinoplaty+Canthoplasty Before & After
View Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) Doll-line+Rhinoplaty+Canthoplasty Before & After
Reviewed by Silma2000
Published :
Rating : 4.5