View Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) Breast Augmentation Before & After

View Plastic Surgery Korea




Hyun Hae's Surgery Diary
Breast Augmentation - Tear-drop Implant







BEFORE
What I have small breast is always my complex. Nobody knew my poor breast due to the super big breast pad… HAHA… I wanted to forget all the rough days when I should put the super pad tightly. That’s why I decided to have breast augmentation to reborn.




2 WEEKS LATER
I have breast ultrasound massage at 2 weeks later and go around with my friends. I just enjoy my time everydays~^^. Even though, I have just a T-shirt or slip on my clothes, I can show off my glamorous figure. 




1 MONTH LATER
I can wear my all of clothes stylishly!
I have heard that my breast looks like a reversed rice bowl… I am really happy because it looks natural, by the way.




3 MONTHS LATER
Finally, I wear a wire bra. It is different volume completely. It seems like flowing down volume. HAHA. The shape of breast and feeling becomes natural faster than my expectation. 



1 YEAR LATER
My side view is natural because I had tear-drop implant. I just look forward this moment…!
If someone worries about the breast augmentation still, I really want to recommend actively!
It is important to meet having a lot of experiences doctors as well as hospital.
More than this, please check how they provide post-operative care~~




BEFORE & AFTER






Contact us :

Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177 
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174 
WeChat: viewps1177
Line: viewps1177d

Come visit us :

8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동 821-1 이즈타워)





Share on :
View Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) Breast Augmentation Before & After
View Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) Breast Augmentation Before & After
Reviewed by Silma2000
Published :
Rating : 4.5