VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) Nano Two-jaw+Doll-line+Rhinoplasty Before&After (2)

VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea



Nan Ha's Surgery Diary
Nano Two-jaw + Doll-line(V-line) + Zygoma Reduction + Endotine + Frontal Cheek Implant + Rhinoplasty


★Click Here to Read First Story★


5 Months Later
The time just flies. My facial line is going to be shown. The numbness of right side of the chin completely returned back, even though I worried if it will return back or not. My side view become slimmer and smooth. My looking sleepy eyes is gone, and I can open my eyes comfortably.



8 Months Later
After I had Two-jaw surgery and facial bone contouring surgery, my face becomes small, and there is no lantern jaw feeling. However, I felt my nose look bulbous and exaggerated so that I decided to have rhinoplasty having some period. This is 1 month later of rhinoplasty. After rhinoplasty, my face becomes more three-dimensional and well defined. Since I had Two-jaw surgery which is quite big surgery already, I could go around just 1 week later with quick recovery.



1 Year Later
After I had Two-jaw surgery and facial bone contouring surgery, my face becomes small, and there is no lantern jaw feeling. However, I felt my nose look bulbous and exaggerated so that I decided to have rhinoplasty having some period. This is 1 month later of rhinoplasty. After rhinoplasty, my face becomes more three-dimensional and well defined. Since I had Two-jaw surgery which is quite big surgery already, I could go around just 1 week later with quick recovery.




Before & After



Contact us :

Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177 
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174 
WeChat: viewps1177
Line: viewps1177d

Come visit us :

8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동 821-1 이즈타워)











Share on :
VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) Nano Two-jaw+Doll-line+Rhinoplasty Before&After (2)
VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) Nano Two-jaw+Doll-line+Rhinoplasty Before&After (2)
Reviewed by Silma2000
Published :
Rating : 4.5